Impounded Vehicles

Several towing companies work with the county sheriff and city police departments. Therefore if a vehicle is towed and impounded, the location of the impound lot will vary based on the location of the arrest.

You can find information about a vehicle by contacting the jurisdiction listed on the citation. The sheriff’s office or city police can tell you where your vehicle is and what documents you need  for impound releases.

Cherokee County Sheriff’s Office main number 678-493-4200

Canton City Hall 770-704-1532

Holly Springs Municipal Court 770-345-5538

Woodstock Municipal Court 770-592-6030

Ball Ground City Hall 770-735-2123

Nelson City Hall 770-735-2211

If you have additional questions, call us at 770-479-5230.

Back to FAQs

Visa, mastercard, American Express and Discover cards
We take cash and all major credit cards.